CDA License

Any professional who wishes to provide social care services within the emirate of Dubai has to apply for this service. Professionals include:

  • Social Worker
  • Social Counselor
  • Social Therapist (Behavioral Analyst, Assistant Behavioral Analyst, Psychologist, Assistant Psychologist)
  • Special Education (Special Education Teacher, Learning Support Teacher)

Why SearchPlusHR?

  • Experience in working with DHCC for over 10 years
  • Friendly and transparent communication for smooth processing
  • Experts in all the processes of Dubai Health Care City

The chances of getting license will increase or high to the healthcare professionals, when the paperwork is submitted correctly through correct channel and under the right category.

But when Healthcare professionals who are not experienced with the online submissions usually submits wrong papers or incorrect papers. This will diminish or even entirely decreases their chance of acquiring a license to keep a clinical practice in UAE. Correct paperwork submission decreases the time spent on the wrong submissions and rejections.